https://krishimela.com.bd/

https://krishimela.com.bd/
https://krishimela.com.bd/

Saturday, July 07, 2012

My frist Blog writing .......

As a Bangladeshi we are weak in English. To learn good english I take a dission that from now i will write something in English in a blog. That's why I make this blog. It is a practice match. No specific topic here. Just try to write something from my life. You can join with me.

  Actually if you comments on me than I can get inspiration and this blog will continue.


Now it is midnight, about 2.00 AM, everybody is sleeping. A filed cricket is making sound beside my window, my roommate has gone to dream world and I am writing this note.Do you know why I am writing this note? You may know but really I don't know. Just I realize that I need to write something everyday and that's why I am doing this kidding. It may be fun to you.


  However, I have wrote something or try to write. May be nothing is correct that's no problem. If you understand that's enough. actually language is needed for communication. And this English Blog is not my examination paper that teacher will give me two marks minus.  If it is not good anymore than give me a worse comment I will try to improve myself.


It is my strong believe that if you help me I can be successful in this mission.Here only you are My Reader, My Teacher, My Friend, My Guide or anything you can call yourself.It's my step to do better in English (Specially for  writing is for me and Reading is yours).



Hay, My Dear Reader, if you are better than me in English, you are welcome to my blog or just like me, you are most welcome, If you are more weaker than me you can share with me.

 

 

Please read my blog and give your comments to help me.After all If you are interested to write here just send a mail(rezamm.bd@gmail.com) to me. I will add you as my Guest Writer and I believe we can make a better blog together here.