https://krishimela.com.bd/

https://krishimela.com.bd/
https://krishimela.com.bd/

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Shopping with my father.



After a long time I has come home last night  from my university. At my campus I never need to go for vegetable shopping with a Gunny bag hanging on my hand. In case of many of us it may look odd, sometimes  for me too. As a graduate student you may feel shy to carry a gunny bag for kitchen shopping . You may think it should be done by a house mate or any other labor. It's not your work.


But do you ever think about your old father? Specially in our country most of us coming from middle class family and they have little  ability for keeping a house mate. As a result this task  is a regular duty for my father though  he is a professor of a university where I feel shy to go with him.


Today's afternoon my mother call me for going to market with my father for kitchen shopping. I was sleeping and felt very disturbance and thinking about....why I need to go...I can't do it....Let him go alone....what's my friends call me or if a girl see me at road with a gunny bag....than what will be happen? and so other.

I was very careful about a girl even she was unknown to me but never thought about my father...it's reality.I don't know about you but I think you are not so different from me. Am I correct?

However after a time we reached at market and my father all the way gossip with me. It's OK but when he found a old friend in the market then he start gossiping again with his friend. I just stay with him. I observe that he is very happy to take me with him and he feel proud that he have a young son. At the time of shopping we bought many things about 15kg. It was really heavy in weight. I carried two bag that was hard to me. About one kilometer round we need to walk with those goods for half an hour. My hand was starting to pain. What about his weak hand? It is only a single day for me with a person who helped me but every day in every weak my father have to do it alone. Do you ever think about this. Do you ever go with him? If not, than try to feel his responsibility one day you need to take this humble responsibility for our family..........And when you will be a father.

  
My photo: Proverty of Bangladesh