https://krishimela.com.bd/

https://krishimela.com.bd/
https://krishimela.com.bd/

Friday, July 13, 2012

Which one I should buy? An Android phone or a notebook

Right now I am highly interested to buy an android phone having high mega pixel camera on the other hand a netbook also is necessary.  About a year I have no computing device except my Nokia E71. Almost all task I can make successful with this device. Besides I am writing this note on my phone. But it is not appropriate for direct BlogSpot posting. But an Android has amazing software and it also support a wide range of applications. Samsung presented a variety of model and I like most of them.


But where is the problem to purchase one of them? Money is problem. At present I have only ten thousand Taka and I will get another ten thousand Taka on coming Eid. The amount is enough (যথেষ্ট)for buying a good Android but my father will give me Taka for a notebook computer. It is also needed for my research activity and study though I am managing my current necessity (জরুরৎ)by using my friend's computer. They are so helpful to me. I can easily run my varsity life without both any more devices. Actually it is time to read for getting a handsome job and I am doing this. In my first three job examination I successfully passed in both written and viva examination including a post for Scientific Officer of “Space Research and Remote Sensing Organization" but I didn't get the job because of lacking in money and link. Again money is problem. It not a matter, life is going on.



However come to the main topic, we were talking about buying an Android or a notebook. Have you any idea how can I fulfill my aspiration? Now I have one but it may not be accurate. I am thinking about selling my current set Nokia E71 but it is difficult to get an attractive price. I will be happy if I can sell it around nine thousand Taka. I know it’s a big amount but its current market price is about twenty. Although it will be more important when 3G however will start in our country because it’s a good set for video calling and internet using but there is no front camera in general Android. 



It will be great if a notebook had capacity for a SIM card and can be used as a phone than I will buy that but there is no high mega pixel camera and it is not portable to all places like mobile phone. In real sense those are not alternative to each other. Is it?



Actually I need both of them. I can buy used phone set or both but there are a great risk to found authentic seller. Most of them are stolen product and no guarantee for originality. Still I'm puzzling what I should do? If you have any idea for better solution than you can suggest me.....you are most welcome.