https://krishimela.com.bd/

https://krishimela.com.bd/
https://krishimela.com.bd/

Sunday, July 15, 2012

A great fun with my friends by putting a mobile phone on pathway

Today is the most beautiful and charming day of this month. It have been drizzling all the day long, no class, no homework just beginning of the academic term. So there is no presser for examination or any stress. After a sound sleep getting up late and passing a lazy day. Sleeping and sleeping, nothing is doing but has a lot of work. Moreover now a day may be I am going to be a nocturnal  being somewhat like Dracula or something. Going to bed at late night and getting up also extremely late that very often no need to have breakfast or lunch. I know life can't run in this destructive way. I have to change myself.

However this afternoon I went out( for taking fresh air with some of my friends. Environment was amazing, campus was full of young boys and girls. Especially girls are always dominating, more than seventy percent, everywhere. May be this university turning into Women University in near future if our administration do not change admission pattern. It may be a simple trick to avoid student politics, which is strictly prohibited here.

Sorry dear readers may be I am out of my topics. Ok come to our main story. This afternoon when we are coming back to our dormitory one of my friend made a great fun. He keeps his mobile phone on the street of the way of walking and we were observing what is going to happen. The next incidents were extremely funny. Behavior of different person or group was different. When someone got the mobile set on the street than he or she made a peculiar situation. Can you imagine how much funny it was?

Ok what they did it's not a matter just imagineyou are going through a road alone and see an expensive mobile set on the road but there is nobody around. What you will do?